Our Family First Model
The “Olive Plants” in our name is a nod to Psalm 128, a psalm of blessing and of family. We believe that parents are their children’s first and most important teachers.
- Instruction is centered around the home with the support of the co-op.
- We meet once per week, on Mondays, so that students have the remainder of the week at home.
- We are a support system for an existing homeschool, but not a replacement school.
- Tutors for 6th-12th grades hold degrees in their content areas or have commensurate experience.
- Our Greenhouse tutors have demonstrated excellence in home education and are experienced in classroom settings.
- All of our tutors are passionate about their content areas and demonstrate a strong commitment to young people and home education.
- Our registration rate is only $115 per family, not per student.
- Our tutoring fees vary but are highly competitive rates.
À LA CARTE SYSTEM
- We offer a full core program for students in grades K5-12.
- You can register for as many classes as you want—the full program or just one class for one child.
- You fit Olive Plants to YOUR home education plan!